- Buschman NA, Foster G, Vickers P. Adolescent girls and their babies: achieving optimal birth weight. Gestational weight gain and pregnancy outcome in terms of gestation at delivery and infant birth weight: a comparison between adolescents under 16 and adult women. Child: Care, Health and Development. 2001; 27(2):163-171.
- Feuer EJ, Wun LM. DEVCAN: Probability of Developing or Dying of Cancer. Version 4.0 .Bethesda, MD: National Cancer Institute, 1999.
- Howell DC. Statistical Methods for Psychology. Boston, MA: Duxbury Press, 1982.
- Fleiss JL. Statistical Methods for Rates and Proportions. New York, NY: John Wiley and Sons, Inc.,1981.
- National Center for Health Statistics. Health, United States, 2005 with Chartbook on Trends in the Health of Americans. Hyattsville, MD : US Government Printing Office; 2005.
- Plaskon LA, Penson DF, Vaughan TL, Stanford JL. Cigarette smoking and risk of prostate cancer in middle-aged men. Cancer Epidemiology Biomarkers & Prevention. 2003; 12: 604-609.
- Rutter MK, Meigs JB, Sullivan LM, D'Agostino RB, Wilson PW. C-reactive protein, the metabolic syndrome and prediction of cardiovascular events in the Framingham Offspring Study. Circulation. 2004;110: 380-385.
- Ramachandran V, Sullivan LM, Wilson PW, Sempos CT, Sundstrom J, Kannel WB, Levy D, D'Agostino RB. Relative importance of borderline and elevated levels of coronary heart disease risk factors. Annals of Internal Medicine. 2005; 142: 393-402.
- Wechsler H, Lee JE, Kuo M, Lee H. College Binge Drinking in the 1990s:A Continuing Problem Results of the Harvard School of Public Health 1999 College Health, 2000; 48: 199-210.