Table of Contents»
Ching-Ti Liu, PhD, Associate Professor, Biostatistics
Jacqueline Milton, PhD, Clinical Assistant Professor, Biostatistics
Avery McIntosh, doctoral candidate
This module will enable you to perform logistic regression and survival analysis in R. The following topics will be introduced:
1. Why use logistic regression?
2. Overview of logistic regression.
3. How to perform logistic regression in R.
4. Why use survival analysis?
5. Overview of survival analysis (Kaplan-Meier plots and Cox regression)
6. How to perform survival analysis in R.
By the end of this session students will be able to:
- Use R to perform logistic regression analysis and interpret the results.
- Use R to perform survival analysis and interpret the results.