The following information is useful and relevant to learning the skills and tools of environmental health. Make certain that you review them and use them throughout the EH717 course and through your professional lives.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Identify both BUMC and open access resources for EH-related information
- Reference and cite your work according to EH717 guidelines
- Apply basic math concepts, such as scientific notation, unit conversions and significant figures
- Compute and understand logarithms and exponentiation
- Identify common units used to describe contaminants in environmental media
- Explain the different types of graphs commonly used to display environmental data