Module 2: SAS Programming Basics - Part I
This module will introduce some basic, but very important and frequently used commands and operations in SAS.
After completing this modules, the student will be able to:
- Print from SAS using "proc print"
- Execute and interpret the "proc means" procedure.
- Distinguish between temporary and permanent SAS data sets
- Create new variables
- Use the "set" statement to select a subset of data
- Use "If-then-else-then statements
- Explain the effects of missing data
- Use the "length" statement
- Use SAS mathematical expressions and SAS functions